30 Things I Want To Do Before I Reach 30 Years Old



You only live once so live life to the fullest”

                         Every time I reminisce the time when I was still young, I couldn't help but smile. Oh, being young is priceless. I can still remember the time when I get scolded by my mom because I am such a stubborn child who plays anything outside the house. There were even times when I had fist fights with kids like my age because I was bullied. I love every moment of my life! I love how I grew up and I can never forget my childhood memories.

                       Being young is not forever, therefore, live your life well so you won’t have any regrets. Now that I am 27 years old, I want to enjoy the remaining 2 years of my life before I reach 30. I want to do the things I didn't do and make good memories. Here it goes:
  1.  International tour two times.
  2.    Travel around 5 Tourist spots in the Philippines.
  3.    Create a blog and write at least 20 blogs
  4.    Buy a Nikon DSLR.
  5.    Practice 5 songs with the guitar.
  6.  Learn how to shoot a gun.
  7.  Write a 30 day happiness project with pictures.
  8.  Create a music video of myself
  9.    Collect things from other places during my travel.
  10.    Watch 15 Princess cartoon movies
  11.   Make a collage out of different pictures I have
  12.  Make a story out of my life
  13.  Read 10 books
  14.  List down 100 new English words
  15.   Learn how to speak Chinese
  16.   Learn how to speak Spanish.
  17.   Have a baby
  18.  Learn photography on my own.
  19.   Write a thanksgiving letter to my mom and dad.
  20.  Learn how to drive a car and own one
  21.   Learn how to play one instrument.
  22.  Practice one food specialty.
  23. Learn how to cook five Filipino dishes
  24. Collect 200 old love songs may it be local or international
  25. Write 20 good verses from the bible.
  26. Collect 50 common Idiomatic Expression. 
  27. Create a prayer to GOD.
  28. Make a video from pictures of me and Ej with music background.
  29. Try Diving.
  30. Have a new tattoo.

F     Finally! I am done listing down all 30 things I want to do before I reach 30 years old. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pain Of Waiting

Singapore Trip : Day Three!

Our Journey To Tagaytay