Singapore Trip : Day Three!

Morning Starts at Singapore Zoo 

            I can still remember the time where we got lost even if we followed the right direction because we didn't ride at the correct bus stop. We tried asking a middle aged woman but she seems arrogant. That's fine. :). After all trials and sweat, we finally arrived at Singapore Zoo.






















     We consumed the entire Morning at the Singapore Zoo. It's worth it. Several animals I've never seen before. During Afternoon, we went straight ahead to Marina Bay and Marina by the Gardens.















I can still remember the time when my darn camera went low battery and my phone is on empty battery. Good timing! Tsk. Good thing, we were able to capture some good moments. Lessons learned. Always make sure to charge your cameras :)

Read:  http://jhaytan.blogspot.com/2013/11/singapore-trip-day-two.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pain Of Waiting

Our Journey To Tagaytay