Fan of Michelle Phan

It's been a while since I started liking and watching videos of Michelle Phan. I believe 'twas a year ago. My attention was caught by her because we both love make up. For me, she's totally impressive when putting on those colors in her face without struggling, that's our difference, I believe. :)

I saw her videos the first time she started, and I think, she improved a lot. This time, she's more confident and beautiful. She made her videos more enticing and not boring. Not to mention, she has a very handsome boyfriend. I love them both. They're so cute together. 




I really want to be like her and improve more on how I do my make up everyday without looking like a clown. :) It's really nice for a girl to learn more  how to look beautiful, not only for your special someone but for yourself too. I want to start from scratch just like her. To look good everyday and be confident with my make up skills. 



Learning something should start with motivation and willingness! I start mine with the tools! :))



Comments

  1. Already made a comment but I'm not sure if it went through. Oh, well! Here it goes: I share your passion for makeup but what I'm more passionate about is to help others find their real beauty. Such a Drama Queen! LOL! Going back, yeah, I love to help others but I'm actually scared to do it sometimes because I don't have the confidence to do so.

    Anyways, hope to see you more in action with your brushes, Jes.

    Let's paint the town _____?! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pain Of Waiting

Singapore Trip : Day Three!

Our Journey To Tagaytay