Singapore Trip : Day One ^_^

Do It Yourself Singapore Trip

        I could not contain the happiness and excitement I felt days before my trip to Singapore. This is the first time I am going to travel internationally so I don’t want to ruin anything and I want to make sure that everything’s going to be smooth and planned out.

       A month before my trip, I read a lot of articles and blogs about Singapore, their rules and regulations , modes of transportation, food, places to visit and the types of people living there. I was impressed that I found most of the information I need in one site ( www.yoursingapore.com ). Learning about a new place is not easy but, of course, you have to because that’s the only way you can do things on your own. Itinerary is also very important when travelling to make sure no time will be wasted. So much for the blah blah, here it goes!

Mactan International Airport 

    We arrived at the airport around 5 PM since our flight was 7:55 PM. At around 6 PM, we were allowed to check in our baggage and was made to pay Php 1,620 for the tax. However, we were shocked when we were told to also pay the terminal fee of Php 550. Good thing we brought extra cash. Never mind the expenses. We can't wait to go in Singapore and enjoy! 


Singapore Airport

       At around 12 AM, we arrived in Singapore Airport which is totally super duper big. 



We had to wait until 5 AM for the MRT so we can go to our hostel. While waiting, we had to eat our breakfast at the cheapest food chain known as MCDO. Haha


This is our new sleeping lounge.

Checked in at MONI Hostel Gallery.



People here are very helpful


Botanical Garden

Since we arrived early in the hostel and check in time should be 12 noon, we decided to stroll around the Botanical Garden as not to waste our time. It's a very huge park and it was really hot when we went there. Umbrella is very much needed. No entrance fee. Just enjoy and relax. :)




National Garden inside the Botanical Garden.





MUSTAFA/ONE CITY MALL/ LITTLE INDIA

Afternoon Stroll after a quick nap. Since our hostel was located in Little India, we took the opportunity to take a walk going to Mustafa so we can enjoy the place. 


It's eating time to ease our hungry stomach!













I had great time shopping around Mustafa mall and I can't believe they have one floor full of chocolates! We went home around 10 pm to rest so we'll have enough energy for the next day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pain Of Waiting

Singapore Trip : Day Three!

Our Journey To Tagaytay