Thank You Letter To My Parents

Right now, I am all alone. Staring at the ceiling of my room. Thinking about life. Re-evaluating things. Suddenly,I missed my parents. It has been almost 10 years since I saw my dad and 5 years that I've never seen my mom personally. I know it's part of life to detach yourself from your parents but I could not imagine myself doing it. They will always remain as part of me and my life. 


Time flies so fast that I have grown up so fast too and my parents are growing older too. I felt like I have been busy all my life and forgot to at least say thank you to them for taking care of us.  I could never imagine how hard it was for them to raise three beautiful kids all by themselves. Well, that's how powerful they are. Parents will always be parents. Wherever you go. Whatever you do, you will always go back to them. You will always miss them. You will always ask advice from them. 

I want to have this opportunity to write this thank you letter to my parents to make sure that they are being appreciated at the same time, loved. Here it goes: 

Dear Mama and Papa. 
Thank You. For all the time you've been with us. 
For all the sacrifices you've gone through just to give us 
the wonderful life you want us to have. 
For keeping with all the sleepless night when were still a baby
until we've grown up into a big one. 
For never leaving our side when we were sick. 
For preparing our things. Cooking food. Washing the dishes.
For doing all the household chores even if we are big enough to do it on our own.
For always taking good care of us. 
For always working hard so we can go to a good school.
For loving us wholeheartedly. 
For being someone we can lean on when we have no one. 
For being a friend. 
For scolding us when we do stupid things. 
For making sure that we will grow into a responsible person.
For making sure that we will do the same to our future kids. 
For being a good parents to us. 
Thank you!

This letter is never enough to tell them how much their love for us. My parents are the best gift I received in my entire life. For now, I wish to God that he will give them long life so we would be able to spend more time with them. To always take good care of them when they do things like working. To provide them good health always so they would stay stronger and healthy even if we are not around to take care of them. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pain Of Waiting

Singapore Trip : Day Three!

Our Journey To Tagaytay